APPLICATION FORM INTRODUCTION
• Every year and for the past eight years, students from the Alliance française de Macao have been awarded grants to go and study in France over the summer.
• The 2016 grants are jointly granted by the President of the General Assembly of the Alliance française de Macao, the President of the Supervisory Committee of the Alliance française de Macao, the treasurer of the Alliance française de Macao, and the Alliance française de Macao.
• With the summer grant 2016 and winter grant 2017, students will have the pleasure to improve their French speaking skills in August at the Alliance française de Nice and enjoy South of France by visiting some well-known wonderful cities such as Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Saint-Tropez.
• These grants of an amount of €1,500 each give the laureates the opportunity to study the French language at the Alliance française de Nice over a period of two weeks in August and February. Laureates are thus given the opportunity to study French in a certified school teaching intensive French as a foreign language (long-established FLE label) and also able to experience French culture in a truly authentic environment.
• Beneficiaries shall BE STUDENTS of the Alliance française de Macao at the time of the application.
• The beneficiaries must be different from the laureates of 2015 program.
• The beneficiaries shall RE-ENROLL at the Alliance française de Macao within 6 months following their stay in France .
• The beneficiaries shall ENROLL at the Alliance française de Nice as the grant of 1500 Euros is based on a “qualitative” partnership (and special discounts from Alliance française de Nice) that includes 1008.00 Euros for 2 weeks (from Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week) and a cultural program in the south of France proposal.
• The beneficiaries shall ATTEND courses at the Alliance française de Nice for 2 weeks in August or in February.
• The beneficiaries shall be driven from the airport and accommodated in French home stay under Alliance française de Nice’s management (accommodation will bear additional costs).
• When returning to Macao, the beneficiaries shall submit the Alliance française de Macao a feedback form about their experience in France.
• The candidates shall ask the application form at the reception (email@example.com) fill it in and submit with :
a soft copy of Pages 1-5 to firstname.lastname@example.org
a hard copy of the complete application file to the reception ; please keep the receipt with candidate number.
• Applications shall be submitted by June 15th, 2016.
• Interview is hold on 06:30 p.m. on 27th June.